Traveling Luck for Makome Island, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Makome Island?What's around Makome Island?
Wikipedia near Makome Island
Where to stay near Makome Island
The timezone in Makome Island is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.9833°, Longitude. 33.2833°
Satellite map around Makome Island
Loading map of Makome Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Makome Island, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Makome Island (0km)
- Songe Island (3.8km)
- Nakaranga Island (5.4km)
- Chinyeri Island (12km)
- Masakara Island (15.1km)
- Bukurani Island (15.2km)
- Kwigari Island (17km)
- Kwilela Island (19.4km)
- Nyambugu Island (20.5km)
- Busyengere (22.1km)
- Busonyi Island (22.1km)
- Sina Island (23km)
- Charaki Island (23.1km)
- Kweru Mutu Island (25.5km)
- Juguu Island (25.5km)
- Kweru Island (28.9km)
- Nyamasangi Island (34km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Kweru Channel (36.1km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Nansore (41km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kurwirwi Forest Reserve (35.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kurwirwi Hills (29.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Buenyi Peninsula (11.3km)
Airports close to Makome Island
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (132.3km)