Traveling Luck for Nyamaju Rocks, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Nyamaju Rocks?What's around Nyamaju Rocks?
Wikipedia near Nyamaju Rocks
Where to stay near Nyamaju Rocks
Also known as Namaju Rocks
The timezone in Nyamaju Rocks is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.7667°, Longitude. 33.3000°
Satellite map around Nyamaju Rocks
Loading map of Nyamaju Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyamaju Rocks, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Irugwa Island (16km)
- Liagoba Island (24km)
- Sina Island (26.4km)
- Kinagomwishu Island (29.5km)
- Iruma Island (29.5km)
- Mraoba Island (32km)
- Raju Island (32.5km)
- Masakara Island (34.2km)
- Busonyi Island (40.7km)
- Kwigari Island (43km)
- Nyambugu Island (44.2km)
- Sara Island (46.9km)
- Kwilela Island (47.8km)
- Bukurani Island (50.4km)
- Chinyeri Island (53.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (15.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Wuna Bay (50.6km)
Airports close to Nyamaju Rocks
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (175.6km)