Traveling Luck for Nyambugu Island, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Nyambugu Island?What's around Nyambugu Island?
Wikipedia near Nyambugu Island
Where to stay near Nyambugu Island
Also known as Nambugu Island
The timezone in Nyambugu Island is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -1.9500°, Longitude. 33.3667°
Satellite map around Nyambugu Island
Loading map of Nyambugu Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyambugu Island, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nyambugu Island (0km)
- Busonyi Island (3.8km)
- Kwilela Island (3.8km)
- Kwigari Island (3.8km)
- Charaki Island (5.4km)
- Bukurani Island (8.5km)
- Chinyeri Island (13.7km)
- Nyamasangi Island (13.7km)
- Juguu Island (19.3km)
- Masakara Island (20.5km)
- Makome Island (20.5km)
- Sina Island (21.4km)
- Songe Island (22.1km)
- Ramawe Island (25.5km)
- Nakaranga Island (25.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baumann Gulf (32.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kurwirwi Hills (30.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Buenyi Peninsula (26.8km)
Airports close to Nyambugu Island
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (150.3km)