Traveling Luck for Nyamweta, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Nyamweta?What's around Nyamweta?
Wikipedia near Nyamweta
Where to stay near Nyamweta
Also known as Nyamwera
The timezone in Nyamweta is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. -1.8167°, Longitude. 33.3500°
Satellite map around Nyamweta
Loading map of Nyamweta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyamweta, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sina Island (18.9km)
- Liagoba Island (22km)
- Irugwa Island (22.6km)
- Busonyi Island (26.7km)
- Masakara Island (27.3km)
- Nyamasangi Island (27.3km)
- Kwigari Island (30.2km)
- Nyambugu Island (30.4km)
- Iruma Island (32.2km)
- Raju Island (33.7km)
- Kwilela Island (34.2km)
- Kinagomwishu Island (34.7km)
- Charaki Island (34.8km)
- Mraoba Island (35.7km)
- Bukurani Island (37.8km)
- Makome Island (40.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (16km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (11.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (34.3km)
Airports close to Nyamweta
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (171.8km)