Traveling Luck for Kāduglī, Janūb Kurdufān, Sudan
Where is Kadugli?What's around Kadugli?
Wikipedia near Kadugli
Where to stay near Kāduglī
Also known as Kaduqli, Kāduqlī, كادقلى
The timezone in Kadugli is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 11.0167°, Longitude. 29.7167°
Satellite map around Kāduglī
Loading map of Kāduglī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kāduglī, in Janūb Kurdufān, Sudan
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Aţ Ţābah (35.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Semma (15.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kadugli (3.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kāduglī (0km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- El Kuik (55.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Saraf ad Dai (15.3km)