Traveling Luck for Rabak, An Nīl al Abyaḑ, Sudan
Where is Rabak?What's around Rabak?
Wikipedia near Rabak
Where to stay near Rabak
Also known as Rabak, Rabaq, ربك
The timezone in Rabak is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.1500°, Longitude. 32.7333°
Satellite map around Rabak
Loading map of Rabak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rabak, in An Nīl al Abyaḑ, Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩillat `Abbās (6.6km)
- Zannūbah (10.6km)
- Ḩammād Abū Andud (10.6km)
- Kūstī (12.1km)
- Khawr Agwal (14.7km)
- Umm Hānī (18.1km)
- `Abd al Ghaffār (24.5km)
- Subayq (29.6km)
- Ka`kul (30km)
- Umm Kāfūr (31.8km)
- Al Huḑayb (32.1km)
- Ar Raḩmānīyah (33.7km)
- Khādim ar Rasūl (38.7km)
- Qafā Mahdī (39.1km)
- Şufayyah (39.4km)
- Al Wusā` (40.8km)
- Ad Dubaybah (42.5km)
- Shawa (46.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- `Idd Umm Za`af (34.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kosti (12.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Fakī Deros (39.9km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Makhāḑat Abū Zayd (28km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Rabak (0km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- As Sunayţīr (41.8km)