Traveling Luck for Akafi, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Akafi?What's around Akafi?
Wikipedia near Akafi
Where to stay near Akafi
The timezone in Akafi is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 12.4°, Longitude. 32.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Akafi, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Akafi (0km)
- Umm Subagha (3km)
- Umm Şurayḩ (8.4km)
- Ar Ru`āt (12.7km)
- Al Gedul (15.4km)
- Bint Ruqayyah (16.9km)
- Abū Rakhia (19km)
- Dubaykir (20.1km)
- Al Birkah (20.1km)
- Ghubaysh (21.3km)
- Qulay`ah (21.5km)
- Umm Deseis (26.6km)
- `Aradeiba (27.1km)
- Umm Suriba (27.3km)
- Marabba (28.1km)
- Al Ghīlah (31.4km)
- Al Qal`ah (33.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Al Aḩāmidah (15.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Wilāyat an Nīl al Abyaḑ (34.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rua`at (13.4km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Qawz al Bi'r (20.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Numayl (35.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Umm Sirha (37.5km)