Traveling Luck for Barankwah, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Barankwah?What's around Barankwah?
Wikipedia near Barankwah
Where to stay near Barankwah
Also known as Barankwa
The timezone in Barankwah is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 12.75°, Longitude. 34.15°
Geographic features & Photographs around Barankwah, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Abū Tiga (0km)
- Barankwah (0km)
- Abū Na`āmah (4.2km)
- Abū Khadījah (9km)
- Wad Buhayjah Ţayyibah (9.5km)
- Abū `Aqla (12.6km)
- Umm Degeilat (19km)
- Merau (21km)
- Wad `Ays (21.8km)
- Shamiya `Umar (24.2km)
- Al Kunayzah (25.2km)
- Megeikha (28.3km)
- Kubayshāb (33.1km)
- Abū Ḩijār (33.7km)
- Dontai (35.8km)
- Karkoj (40.4km)
- Wad an Nail (42km)
- Attib (42.4km)
- Wad an Nayāl (45.1km)
- Bunzuqah (45.1km)
- Kayrān (48.8km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Mashra` Ḩujayrāt (33.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khawr al Ga`ra (27.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal al Ubayyiḑ (30km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barankwah
Damazin, Damazin, Sudan (177.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.