Traveling Luck for Umm Subagha, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Umm Subagha?What's around Umm Subagha?
Wikipedia near Umm Subagha
Where to stay near Umm Subagha
The timezone in Umm Subagha is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.3833°, Longitude. 32.3333°
Satellite map around Umm Subagha
Loading map of Umm Subagha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Umm Subagha, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umm Subagha (0km)
- Akafi (3km)
- Ar Ru`āt (10.7km)
- Umm Şurayḩ (10.8km)
- Al Gedul (12.4km)
- Abū Rakhia (16.2km)
- Al Birkah (17.5km)
- Dubaykir (17.5km)
- Bint Ruqayyah (19.1km)
- Qulay`ah (19.9km)
- `Aradeiba (24.1km)
- Ghubaysh (24.3km)
- Umm Deseis (25.4km)
- Umm Suriba (26.8km)
- Marabba (27.3km)
- Al Ghīlah (28.6km)
- Al Qal`ah (30.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Al Aḩāmidah (16km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Wilāyat an Nīl al Abyaḑ (36.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rua`at (10.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Qawz al Bi'r (22.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Numayl (32.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Umm Sirha (38.6km)