Traveling Luck for Long, (SU26), Sudan
Where is Long?What's around Long?
Wikipedia near Long
Where to stay near Long
The timezone in Long is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.9367°, Longitude. 30.9686°
Loading map of Long and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Long, in (SU26), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Toragain (35.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khawr Tili (26km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khawr Yei (27.5km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Fulfam (26.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Muk (23.1km)
Airports close to Long
Malakal(MAK), Malakal, Sudan (174.1km)