Traveling Luck for Ulang, (SU26), Sudan
Where is Ulang?What's around Ulang?
Wikipedia near Ulang
Where to stay near Ulang
The timezone in Ulang is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.8667°, Longitude. 33.1500°
Satellite map around Ulang
Loading map of Ulang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ulang, in (SU26), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Boreel (41.5km)
- a pen or enclosure for confining or capturing animals.
- Kaich (54.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Wilāyat A`ālī an Nīl (38km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Giet (13.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Gayi (43.9km)