Traveling Luck for Ar Ruşayriş, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Ar Rusayris?What's around Ar Rusayris?
Wikipedia near Ar Rusayris
Where to stay near Ar Ruşayriş
Also known as Ar Roseris, Er Roseires, Ruseres, Ruṣêreṣ
The timezone in Ar Rusayris is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8500°, Longitude. 34.3833°
Satellite map around Ar Ruşayriş
Loading map of Ar Ruşayriş and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ar Ruşayriş, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ar Ruşayriş (0km)
- Old Roseires (6.1km)
- Al Khatmīyah (6.7km)
- La`ota (6.7km)
- Butaba (6.7km)
- Abū Ramād (6.8km)
- Al Ḩajar (9.1km)
- Ash Shallāl (9.6km)
- Ad Dawmah (12.1km)
- Shunayshah (18.2km)
- Abū Zagholi (18.5km)
- Abū Hashim (20.3km)
- Abū Zagholi (21.3km)
- Mangangani (21.4km)
- Al Kharābah (24.5km)
- Kharābah (27.5km)
- `Aradeiba (31km)
- Ar Ruqaybah (33.6km)
- `Azāzah (34km)
- Al Karori (34.5km)
- Dīsah (35.4km)
- Ar Ruqaybah Gharb (37km)
- Al Garef (38.3km)
- Wad Daf` Allāh (39.3km)
- Maganza (43km)
- Suraywah (45km)
- Abū Kartod (45.6km)
- Shaykh at Tawm (45.7km)
- Malua (49km)
- Abū Dawāyah (52.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Umm Gadaya (30km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Roseires Dam (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Gargad (37.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ad Damazīn (16.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Damazine (12.1km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Al Udda (23.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ar Ruşayriş
Damazin, Damazin, Sudan (14.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.