Traveling Luck for Kūstī, (SU27), Sudan
Where is Kusti?What's around Kusti?
Wikipedia near Kusti
Where to stay near Kūstī
Also known as Costi, Kosti, Kusti, ربك
The timezone in Kusti is Africa/Khartoum
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.1667°, Longitude. 32.6667°
Satellite map around Kūstī
Loading map of Kūstī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūstī, in (SU27), Sudan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kūstī (0km)
- Zannūbah (4.2km)
- Ḩammād Abū Andud (9.4km)
- Ḩillat `Abbās (18.5km)
- Umm Kāfūr (20.8km)
- `Abd al Ghaffār (21.6km)
- Subayq (21.6km)
- Umm Hānī (22.6km)
- Ar Raḩmānīyah (25.4km)
- Khawr Agwal (26.2km)
- Al Wusā` (31.8km)
- Ka`kul (34km)
- Ad Dubaybah (36.2km)
- Salūqī (38.1km)
- Qafā Mahdī (39.8km)
- Al Fashāshawyah (44.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Al Wusā` (35.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kosti (0km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Makhāḑat Abū Zayd (37.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Rabak (12.1km)