Traveling Luck for Groot Vlakte, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Groot Vlakte?What's around Groot Vlakte?
Wikipedia near Groot Vlakte
Where to stay near Groot Vlakte
The timezone in Groot Vlakte is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. -34.15°, Longitude. 20.0166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Groot Vlakte, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Die Poort (32.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Morning Star (21.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Twistwyk-Bosreserwe (26.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rondeheuwel (21.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dasberg (46.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Groot Vlakte
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (174.1km)
Overberg, Overberg, South africa (225.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.