Traveling Luck for Haelkraal, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Haelkraal?What's around Haelkraal?
Wikipedia near Haelkraal
Where to stay near Haelkraal
The timezone in Haelkraal is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. -34.1000°, Longitude. 20.0500°
Satellite map around Haelkraal
Loading map of Haelkraal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Haelkraal, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Die Poort (42.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of the Western Cape (53.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ratelrivier (35.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Twistwyk-Bosreserwe (35.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rondeheuwel (41.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kwassiedierivier (35.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stormvleipoort (25.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Haelkraal
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (155.1km)
Overberg, Overberg, South africa (243.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.