Traveling Luck for Ongegen, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Ongegen?What's around Ongegen?
Wikipedia near Ongegen
Where to stay near Ongegen
Also known as Ongegund
The timezone in Ongegen is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -34.1333°, Longitude. 20.0333°
Satellite map around Ongegen
Loading map of Ongegen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ongegen, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Die Poort (35.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ratelrivier (48.3km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Twistwyk-Bosreserwe (28.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rondeheuwel (25.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kwassiedierivier (48.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dasberg (43.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ongegen
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (168.2km)
Overberg, Overberg, South africa (230.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.