Traveling Luck for Aan de Doorns, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Aan de Doorns?What's around Aan de Doorns?
Wikipedia near Aan de Doorns
Where to stay near Aan de Doorns
The timezone in Aan de Doorns is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 19:46. It's light
Latitude. -33.7000°, Longitude. 19.4833°
Loading map of Aan de Doorns and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aan de Doorns, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boland (32km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Over-Hex (32km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Breëriviervallei (28.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Queen Victoria Peak (53.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Worcester (36.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aan de Doorns
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (181km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.