Traveling Luck for Bakleiplaas, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Bakleiplaas?What's around Bakleiplaas?
Wikipedia near Bakleiplaas
Where to stay near Bakleiplaas
The timezone in Bakleiplaas is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.05°, Longitude. 18.3°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakleiplaas, in Western Cape, South Africa
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bakleiplaas
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Houtbaai Corner (32.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sunset Rocks (21.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Kronendal (22.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Goeiehooprivier (37.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Hottentots Huisie (35.9km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Tokai State Forest (35.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Vlermuisgat (28.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Geelklip Buttress (37.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Houtbaairivier (20.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Die Josie (22.3km)
Airports close to Bakleiplaas
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (131.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bakleiplaas
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (110.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.