Traveling Luck for Boontjies, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Boontjies?What's around Boontjies?
Wikipedia near Boontjies
Where to stay near Boontjies
The timezone in Boontjies is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. -33.6833°, Longitude. 19.3167°
Satellite map around Boontjies
Loading map of Boontjies and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boontjies, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- De Mond van Hartebeest Rivier (21.3km)
- Bokke Kraal (22.1km)
- Groenvlei (24.5km)
- Groote Vlakte (26.2km)
- Wysersdriff (28.1km)
- Kliphol Kloof (28.6km)
- Tois Kloof (28.6km)
- Voorzorgs Berg (31.9km)
- Hou Moed (31.9km)
- Woltenberg (35.5km)
- Smiths Kraal (41km)
- Gevonden (47.9km)
- Drie Fontein (49.2km)
- Wagenbooms Berg (49.3km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boland (50.6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Goudini Spa (22.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Voorsorgberg (36.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Waterkloof (37.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Breëriviervallei (41.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Queen Victoria Peak (38.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Worcester (44.2km)