Traveling Luck for Brambles, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Brambles?What's around Brambles?
Wikipedia near Brambles
Where to stay near Brambles
The timezone in Brambles is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. -33.6000°, Longitude. 19.4000°
Satellite map around Brambles
Loading map of Brambles and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brambles, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jan Dutoitskloof (35.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Brandwacht (17.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boland (28.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Brewelskloof (27.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Wauihoekkloof (28.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Brandvleidam (53.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Meiring's Ridge Peaks (35.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Worcester (25.4km)