Traveling Luck for Duikerpunt, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Duikerpunt?What's around Duikerpunt?
Wikipedia near Duikerpunt
Where to stay near Duikerpunt
Also known as Duiker, Duiker Point
The timezone in Duikerpunt is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:34 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. -34.033333300000002°, Longitude. 18.300000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Duikerpunt, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Duikerpunt
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Houtbaai Corner (26.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sunset Rocks (16.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Saalrug (32.3km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Kronendal (20.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Lekkerwater (32.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Hottentots Huisie (28.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Vlermuisgat (32.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Twelve Apostles (32.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Houtbaairivier (22.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Die Josie (26.5km)
Airports close to Duikerpunt
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (129.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Duikerpunt
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (105.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.