Traveling Luck for Fabriek, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Fabriek?What's around Fabriek?
Wikipedia near Fabriek
Where to stay near Fabriek
The timezone in Fabriek is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.6333333°, Longitude. 19.4833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fabriek, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Brandwacht (42.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boland (22.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Karookoppies (31.8km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Over-Hex (22.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Breëriviervallei (36.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Nonarivier (33.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Brandvleidam (35.5km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Meiring's Ridge Peaks (53.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Worcester (28.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fabriek
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (193.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.