Traveling Luck for Helderberg, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Helderberg?What's around Helderberg?
Wikipedia near Helderberg
Where to stay near Helderberg
Also known as Helderberg College
The timezone in Helderberg is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:58. It's light
Latitude. -34.0333°, Longitude. 18.8333°
Satellite map around Helderberg
Loading map of Helderberg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Helderberg, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Helderberg
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Helderberg College (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (39.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Blinkklip (39.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Vlottenburg (43.6km)
- a conduit used to carry water.
- Franschhoek Tunnel (37.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Macassar Beach (48.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Haelkop (54.2km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Helderberg Forest Reserve (6.9km)
Airports close to Helderberg
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (101.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Helderberg
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (153.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.