Traveling Luck for Laurens, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Laurens?What's around Laurens?
Wikipedia near Laurens
Where to stay near Laurens
Also known as Laurens River, Lawrence River
The timezone in Laurens is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 19:56. It's light
Latitude. -34.1000°, Longitude. 18.8167°
Satellite map around Laurens
Loading map of Laurens and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laurens, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Laurens
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Helderberg College (35.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Platbank (36km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (27.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Romanpunt (41.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Steenbrasdam (43.8km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Helderberg Forest Reserve (35.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sir Lowry's Pass (38.3km)
Airports close to Laurens
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (111.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Laurens
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (164.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.