Traveling Luck for Melkbaai, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Melkbaai?What's around Melkbaai?
Wikipedia near Melkbaai
Where to stay near Melkbaai
The timezone in Melkbaai is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:59. It's light
Latitude. -34.1167°, Longitude. 18.8167°
Satellite map around Melkbaai
Loading map of Melkbaai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Melkbaai, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Melkbaai
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (28.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Steenbrasmond (41.6km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Lost World Brelou (20.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Boskloofpiek (43.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Romanpunt (33.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Steenbrasdam (36km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sir Lowry's Pass (35.5km)
Airports close to Melkbaai
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (116.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Melkbaai
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (170km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.