Traveling Luck for Ouhangsberge, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Ouhangsberge?What's around Ouhangsberge?
Wikipedia near Ouhangsberge
Where to stay near Ouhangsberge
The timezone in Ouhangsberge is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.8667°, Longitude. 19.5000°
Satellite map around Ouhangsberge
Loading map of Ouhangsberge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouhangsberge, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Drooge Riviers Berg (8.2km)
- Zandrivier (10.7km)
- De Doorns (16km)
- Lemoenpoort (21.4km)
- Doorn Rivier (28.2km)
- Ganna Berg (28.7km)
- Riet Kloof (32km)
- Keurfontein (32km)
- Doorn Rivier (33.6km)
- Wilde Paarde Berg (33.7km)
- Risjes Valley (38.1km)
- Draaivlei (38.8km)
- De Hoek (41.2km)
- Boschfontein (42km)
- Modder Rivier (42.9km)
- Klein Doorns (44.4km)
- Omklaar (46.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Suurberge (25.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Watervalskloof (32.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wilgerhof (41.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ouhangsberge
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (168.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.