Traveling Luck for Over-Hex, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Over-Hex?What's around Over-Hex?
Wikipedia near Over-Hex
Where to stay near Over-Hex
The timezone in Over-Hex is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.649999999999999°, Longitude. 19.533333299999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Over-Hex, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- De Oude Wagendrift (10.7km)
- Alma (10.7km)
- Doorn Rivier (25.5km)
- Swarte Kop (25.5km)
- De Noone (31.9km)
- De Willege Rivier (35.2km)
- Bek van Bosch Kloof (35.4km)
- Kloppers Bosch (41km)
- Tygersberg (42.6km)
- Onder Brandvlei (42.7km)
- Rivier Plaas (42.7km)
- Patrys Kloof (47.8km)
- Rabies Berg (50.6km)
- Scherpan Heuvel (53.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boland (41km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Karookoppies (25.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Witkop (35.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bloukop (40.8km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Over-Hex (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Breëriviervallei (50.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Spitskop (32km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Brandvleidam (42.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Over-Hex
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (171.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.