Traveling Luck for Pauls Gat, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Pauls Gat?What's around Pauls Gat?
Wikipedia near Pauls Gat
Where to stay near Pauls Gat
The timezone in Pauls Gat is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. -33.9500°, Longitude. 19.4000°
Satellite map around Pauls Gat
Loading map of Pauls Gat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pauls Gat, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Suurberge (50.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Roothoogte (28.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Watervalskloof (26.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Villiersdorp (50.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- McKays Kop (33km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pauls Gat
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (218.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.