Traveling Luck for Roothoogte, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Roothoogte?What's around Roothoogte?
Wikipedia near Roothoogte
Where to stay near Roothoogte
The timezone in Roothoogte is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 19:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.9333°, Longitude. 19.3333°
Loading map of Roothoogte and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Roothoogte, in Western Cape, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Driefontein (6.9km)
- De Hoop (8.2km)
- Non Pareil (10.7km)
- Weltevreden (17.9km)
- Uitkyk (20.6km)
- Goedemoed (21.5km)
- Kleinfontein (22.2km)
- Welgegund (22.2km)
- Sterfontein (28.7km)
- Schoongezicht (35.8km)
- De Hoek (37km)
- Bellvue (50.9km)
- Weltevreden (54.1km)
- Vredhof (54.1km)
- Sunnyside (54.1km)
- Moreson (54.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stettynsberge (25.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Roothoogte (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Villiersdorp (32.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Blokkop (38.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Louwshoek (26.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- McKays Kop (37km)