Traveling Luck for The Wattles, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is The Wattles?What's around The Wattles?
Wikipedia near The Wattles
Where to stay near The Wattles
The timezone in The Wattles is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:35 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. -33.5833°, Longitude. 19.4000°
Satellite map around The Wattles
Loading map of The Wattles and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Wattles, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Brandwacht (10.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jan Dutoitskloof (28km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Boland (35.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Brewelskloof (28.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Wauihoekkloof (27.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Meiring's Ridge Peaks (28km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Worcester (33.4km)