Traveling Luck for Weltevreden, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Weltevreden?What's around Weltevreden?
Wikipedia near Weltevreden
Where to stay near Weltevreden
The timezone in Weltevreden is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. -33.8833°, Longitude. 19.4500°
Satellite map around Weltevreden
Loading map of Weltevreden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Weltevreden, in Western Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- De Doorns (6.9km)
- Risjes Valley (16km)
- De Hoek (22.2km)
- Klein Doorns (22.2km)
- Lemoenpoort (25.6km)
- Drooge Riviers Berg (26.4km)
- Zandrivier (27.5km)
- Doorn Rivier (33.6km)
- Stetty Zuid (34.4km)
- Stettyn (35.3km)
- Kweek Kraal (36.9km)
- Wilde Paarde Berg (37km)
- Pauls Gat (38.9km)
- Draaivlei (41.1km)
- Modder Rivier (41.7km)
- Ratelfontein (48.1km)
- Ganna Berg (50.8km)
- Riet Kloof (54km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Roothoogte (54.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Suurberge (32.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Watervalskloof (16.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jonaskop (48.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Haumanskloof (44.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Weltevreden
Robertson, Robertson, South africa (189.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.