Traveling Luck for Kameel, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Kameel?What's around Kameel?
Wikipedia near Kameel
Where to stay near Kameel
The timezone in Kameel is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -27.7667°, Longitude. 22.8000°
Satellite map around Kameel
Loading map of Kameel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kameel, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ecksrus (43km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Olifantsloop (38.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Toto se Kloof (31.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toto (50.5km)
Airports close to Kameel
Sishen(SIS), Sishen, South africa (87.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kameel
Tommys fld, Tommy's field, South africa (215.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.