Traveling Luck for Kameel, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Kameel?What's around Kameel?
Wikipedia near Kameel
Where to stay near Kameel
The timezone in Kameel is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -27.75°, Longitude. 22.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kameel, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kameel (6.8km)
- Tamplin (14.9km)
- Wormald (18.3km)
- Spence (21.4km)
- Dalgetty (25.2km)
- Toto (27.9km)
- Lewis (28km)
- Lanham (30.3km)
- Bishops Wood (31.7km)
- Puduhush (31.8km)
- Wright (33.3km)
- Alister (34.6km)
- Simcoe (36.2km)
- Brooks (38.7km)
- Saunders (40.8km)
- Bredenkamp (40.8km)
- Beaumont (41.4km)
- Woon (52.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gamagara Valley (40.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ecksrus (42.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Toto se Kloof (33.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toto (52.7km)
Airports close to Kameel
Sishen(SIS), Sishen, South africa (83.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kameel
Tommys fld, Tommy's field, South africa (221.8km)
Johan pienaar, Kuruman, South africa (252.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.