Traveling Luck for Kareeboomrivier, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Kareeboomrivier?What's around Kareeboomrivier?
Wikipedia near Kareeboomrivier
Where to stay near Kareeboomrivier
The timezone in Kareeboomrivier is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. -28.7°, Longitude. 21.0666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kareeboomrivier, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graseiland (6.2km)
- Geelboseiland (6.2km)
- Groot Piet-Smaleiland (7km)
- Rameiland (9.3km)
- Namapeiland (9.4km)
- Bella Vista Island (12.4km)
- Agterste-eiland (14km)
- Koeieiland (15.3km)
- Melkboseiland (15.3km)
- Brakboseiland (18.7km)
- Vlameiland (21km)
- Kanoneiland (21.9km)
- Rooikopeiland (28.4km)
- Cannon Island (33.6km)
- Skanskopeiland (37.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blauws Kop (25.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Kanoneilandweg (28.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Soverby (18.6km)
Airports close to Kareeboomrivier
Upington(UTN), Upington, South africa (144.4km)