Traveling Luck for Sandnek, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Sandnek?What's around Sandnek?
Wikipedia near Sandnek
Where to stay near Sandnek
The timezone in Sandnek is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -31.0166667°, Longitude. 22.1°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sandnek, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Olifantskop (15km)
- Maanhaarkop (16.4km)
- Koeelkop (19.8km)
- Witgat Kop (19.8km)
- Volstruiskop (20.8km)
- Steinbokkop (27km)
- Vyeboskop (29.8km)
- Die Bult (29.8km)
- Dam se Kop (35.7km)
- Spitskoppies (35.7km)
- Septemberkop (35.8km)
- Hoedkoppe (38.1km)
- Vaalberg (39.6km)
- Bankbaken (39.8km)
- Matteuskop (44.9km)
- Beeskop (47.8km)
- Bakenkop (49.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Vliegveld (24.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carnarvon (19.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Springbokhoek (35.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Die Krans (39.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vryleegte (6.5km)