Traveling Luck for Tempelin, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Tempelin?What's around Tempelin?
Wikipedia near Tempelin
Where to stay near Tempelin
Also known as Tamplin
The timezone in Tempelin is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. -27.733333300000002°, Longitude. 22.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tempelin, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tamplin (9.1km)
- Bishops Wood (18.2km)
- Kameel (18.3km)
- Lanham (19.4km)
- Wormald (25.2km)
- Wright (27.4km)
- Alister (27.9km)
- Spence (28km)
- Dundrum (36.1km)
- Simcoe (36.5km)
- Bredenkamp (38.7km)
- Lewis (38.7km)
- Woon (38.9km)
- Fritz (38.9km)
- Dalgetty (38.9km)
- Brooks (41.4km)
- Toto (41.8km)
- Curtis (45.5km)
- Puduhush (45.5km)
- Andrew (49.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gamagara Valley (27.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ecksrus (31.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Olifantsloop (36.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Toto se Kloof (47.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Olifantsloop (36.6km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Emil (50.4km)
Airports close to Tempelin
Sishen(SIS), Sishen, South africa (69.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tempelin
Tommys fld, Tommy's field, South africa (224.8km)
Johan pienaar, Kuruman, South africa (238.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.