Traveling Luck for Brakrivier, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Brakrivier?What's around Brakrivier?
Wikipedia near Brakrivier
Where to stay near Brakrivier
The timezone in Brakrivier is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. -31.1167°, Longitude. 22.0333°
Satellite map around Brakrivier
Loading map of Brakrivier and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brakrivier, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a small standing waterbody.
- Platkuil (23.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Swartkoppies (27km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Celeryfontein (23.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Die Poort (50.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Klipbanksfontein (33.3km)