Traveling Luck for Septimus, Limpopo, South Africa
Where is Septimus?What's around Septimus?
Wikipedia near Septimus
Where to stay near Septimus
The timezone in Septimus is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.6667°, Longitude. 30.1833°
Loading map of Septimus and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Septimus, in Limpopo, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Septimus (0km)
- Honnet (5.9km)
- Ter Blanche (11km)
- Martin (12.5km)
- Alicedale (20.3km)
- Werkplaas (20.9km)
- Meteor (22.8km)
- Mount Stuart (22.8km)
- Hayoma (23.7km)
- Beckmans (24.3km)
- Lotsieus (25km)
- Keerwater (26.2km)
- Rynie (28.2km)
- Kliprandjes (28.9km)
- Moreson (31.6km)
- Aerial (32.4km)
- Xmas (32.8km)
- Schuitdrift (33.6km)
- Amonda (35.1km)
- Skullpoint (36km)
- Deonberg (36.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Honnet Nature Reserve (11.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Nzhelele (36.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tshipise (18.6km)
Airports close to Septimus
Messina(MEZ), Messina, South africa (127.8km)
P r mphephu(THY), Thohoyandou, South africa (161.6km)