Traveling Luck for Plessislaer, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Where is Plessislaer?What's around Plessislaer?
Wikipedia near Plessislaer
Where to stay near Plessislaer
The timezone in Plessislaer is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. -29.6333333°, Longitude. 30.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Plessislaer, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Plessislaer
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Pietermaritzburg Townlands (28.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pieter Maritzburg (18.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Signal Hill (9.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pietermaritzburg (14.5km)
Airports close to Plessislaer
Pietermaritzburg(PZB), Pietermaritzburg, South africa (19.6km)