Traveling Luck for Sherwood, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Where is Sherwood?What's around Sherwood?
Wikipedia near Sherwood
Where to stay near Sherwood
The timezone in Sherwood is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -29.6666667°, Longitude. 30.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sherwood, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Sherwood
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mqatweni Ridge (28.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pieter Maritzburg (23.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Signal Hill (22.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pietermaritzburg (25km)
Airports close to Sherwood
Pietermaritzburg(PZB), Pietermaritzburg, South africa (19.9km)