Traveling Luck for Gildown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Where is Gildown?What's around Gildown?
Wikipedia near Gildown
Where to stay near Gildown
The timezone in Gildown is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. -29.6333333°, Longitude. 30.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gildown, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Gildown
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Swartkop Location (29km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Pietermaritzburg Townlands (29.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pieter Maritzburg (25.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Signal Hill (7.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pietermaritzburg (20.2km)
Airports close to Gildown
Pietermaritzburg(PZB), Pietermaritzburg, South africa (25.6km)