Traveling Luck for Hillshaven, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Hillshaven?What's around Hillshaven?
Wikipedia near Hillshaven
Where to stay near Hillshaven
The timezone in Hillshaven is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3667°, Longitude. 27.6667°
Satellite map around Hillshaven
Loading map of Hillshaven and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hillshaven, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Elandsfontein (8.8km)
- Libanon (18.9km)
- Waterpan (18.9km)
- Modderfontein (20.6km)
- Rietfontein (22.1km)
- Panvlakte (22.9km)
- Driehoek (26.5km)
- Doornpoort (26.9km)
- Jachtfontein (30.8km)
- Uitval (35.4km)
- Gemspost (39.7km)
- Venterspost (40.4km)
- Doornkloof (40.6km)
- Syferfontein (41.9km)
- Hartebeestfontein (46km)
- Kalbasfontein (46.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Peter Wright Dam (23.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Klein Rietspruit (35.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Goudeon (44.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (33.3km)
Airports close to Hillshaven
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (178.3km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (190.9km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (223.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hillshaven
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (112.2km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (113.9km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (130.7km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (134.6km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (230.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.