Traveling Luck for Libanon, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Libanon?What's around Libanon?
Wikipedia near Libanon
Where to stay near Libanon
Also known as Witkleigat
The timezone in Libanon is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:52. It's light
Latitude. -26.3500°, Longitude. 27.6167°
Loading map of Libanon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Libanon, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Libanon (0km)
- Elandsfontein (17.7km)
- Uitval (18.9km)
- Rietfontein (19.7km)
- Blaauwbank (26.5km)
- Venterspost (26.9km)
- Smalbank (29.5km)
- Doornkloof (31.7km)
- Panvlakte (32.3km)
- Gemspost (34.8km)
- Doornpoort (34.9km)
- Modderfontein (35.3km)
- Smalplaats (35.4km)
- Waterpan (35.4km)
- Driefontein (36km)
- Rietfontein (41km)
- Leeuwpoort (44.1km)
- Rykdom (45.8km)
- Witfontein (55.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Glenharvie (14.4km)
- Westonaria (17.6km)
- Hillshaven (18.9km)
- Rietfontein (20.5km)
- West Rand Garden Estate (22.9km)
- Western Areas (29.5km)
- Venterspos (33.3km)
- Venterpos-West (33.3km)
- Vleikop (37.2km)
- East Village (37.8km)
- Ten Acre (39.3km)
- Bekkersdal (44km)
- Rikasrus (45.8km)
- Oos-Driefontein (49km)
- Wes-Rand (51.1km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- East Driefontein (43.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- West Wits (41.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Peter Wright Dam (41.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (35.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Vleikop (28.7km)
Airports close to Libanon
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (193.8km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (194.5km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (237.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Libanon
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (94.8km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (112.3km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (146.9km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (148.9km)
Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom, South africa (228.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.