Traveling Luck for Luipaardsvlei, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Luipaardsvlei?What's around Luipaardsvlei?
Wikipedia near Luipaardsvlei
Where to stay near Luipaardsvlei
The timezone in Luipaardsvlei is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -26.2333°, Longitude. 27.7333°
Satellite map around Luipaardsvlei
Loading map of Luipaardsvlei and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luipaardsvlei, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mohlakeng (11.8km)
- Toekomsrus (14.3km)
- Doornkop (17.7km)
- Bekkersdal (20.5km)
- Randfontein South (24.5km)
- Bhongwem (26.8km)
- Wes-Rand (26.8km)
- Randfontein (28.6km)
- Kocksoord (30.2km)
- Brink's Vlakfontein (30.6km)
- Randgate (31.5km)
- Droogheuwel (35.4km)
- Venterspos (37.7km)
- Venterpos-West (37.7km)
- West Rand Garden Estate (39.4km)
- Hillside (41.2km)
- Ten Acre (41.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Robinson Lake Aerodrome (34.7km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (26.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doringkop (30.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Robinson Lake (33.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (26.4km)
Airports close to Luipaardsvlei
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (133.7km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (147.8km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (172.9km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (184.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Luipaardsvlei
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (59.7km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (145.8km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (153.9km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (181.7km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (200.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.