Traveling Luck for Olifantsfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Olifantsfontein?What's around Olifantsfontein?
Wikipedia near Olifantsfontein
Where to stay near Olifantsfontein
The timezone in Olifantsfontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:55. It's light
Latitude. -25.9333°, Longitude. 28.2167°
Weather near Olifantsfontein; Report from Waterkloof (SAAF), 40.2km away
Wind: 5.8km/h North
Wind: 5.8km/h North
Satellite map around Olifantsfontein
Loading map of Olifantsfontein and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Olifantsfontein, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Olifantsfontein (0km)
- Randjesfontein (17.6km)
- Sterkfontein (18.7km)
- Doornkloof (20.3km)
- Brakfontein (22.7km)
- Olifantsfontein (26.2km)
- Witkoppies (29.3km)
- Brakfontein (32km)
- Lyttelton (32.9km)
- Brakfontein (35.1km)
- Olievenhoutbosch (35.7km)
- Elandsfontein (37.5km)
- Witpoort (41.5km)
- Witbos (41.5km)
- Bothasfontein (45.4km)
- Droogegrond (45.7km)
- Grootfontein (47.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Olifantsfontein
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Midrand (26.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Rietfonteinrand (46.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Pretoria Irene (6.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Kloofsig (45.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Wierdabrug (48.6km)
- nature reserve;
- an area reserved for the maintenance of a natural habitat.
- Van Riebeek Natuurreservaat (31.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kaalfontein (20.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rietvleidam (29.6km)
Airports close to Olifantsfontein
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (33.9km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (80.9km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (102.1km)
Wonderboom(PRY), Pretoria, South africa (108.3km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (122.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Olifantsfontein
Waterkloof afb, Waterkloof, South africa (40.2km)
Swartkop, Swartkop, South africa (51.5km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (122.9km)
Springs, Springs, South africa (138.5km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (182.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.