Traveling Luck for Rietfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Rietfontein?What's around Rietfontein?
Wikipedia near Rietfontein
Where to stay near Rietfontein
The timezone in Rietfontein is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -26.2500°, Longitude. 27.5833°
Satellite map around Rietfontein
Loading map of Rietfontein and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rietfontein, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vleikop (8.8km)
- Rikasrus (11.8km)
- Ten Acre (11.8km)
- Hillside (13.5km)
- Venterpos-West (18.9km)
- Venterspos (18.9km)
- Wheatlands (22.9km)
- Kocksoord (26.9km)
- Randfontein South (29.5km)
- West Rand Garden Estate (30.7km)
- Rodora (32.2km)
- Droogheuwel (35.2km)
- Westonaria (35.2km)
- Elands (37.1km)
- Mohlakeng (41.8km)
- Toekomsrus (51km)
- Glenharvie (55.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rietfontein (0km)
- Rykdom (11.8km)
- Witfontein (14.3km)
- Venterspost (14.3km)
- Blaauwbank (20.5km)
- Elandsfontein (24.5km)
- Gemspost (24.5km)
- Wheatlands (26.4km)
- Doornfontein (30.2km)
- Vogelstruisfontein (34.7km)
- Middelvlei (36km)
- Doornfontein (39.4km)
- Brandvlei (39.6km)
- Oog van Wonderfontein (40.5km)
- Libanon (41km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Die Oog van Wonderfontein (39.4km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (43.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Doringfonteinpan (35.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Wagterskop (49.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (37.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Vleikop (13.1km)
Airports close to Rietfontein
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (171.5km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (200.8km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (221.8km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (238km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rietfontein
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (83.1km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (95km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (182.8km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (187.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.