Traveling Luck for Rose Deep, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Rose Deep?What's around Rose Deep?
Wikipedia near Rose Deep
Where to stay near Rose Deep
The timezone in Rose Deep is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. -26.2167°, Longitude. 28.1333°
Weather near Rose Deep; Report from Rand, 11.9km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Satellite map around Rose Deep
Loading map of Rose Deep and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rose Deep, in Gauteng, South Africa
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Rose Deep (0km)
- Driehoek (5.9km)
- Faraday (11.8km)
- Denver (11.8km)
- Wit Deep (11.8km)
- Jupiter (13.1km)
- Wattles (22.9km)
- Jeppe (23.6km)
- Booysens (24.4km)
- Knights (24.4km)
- Germiston (24.4km)
- Angelo (30.2km)
- Braamfontein (30.6km)
- Elandsfontein (30.6km)
- Rooikop (31.6km)
- Johannesburg Station (32.2km)
- Natalspruit (32.7km)
- Katlehong (34.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kensington (13.5km)
- Malvern (13.5km)
- Rosherville (14.3km)
- Marshalltown (18.8km)
- Vrededorp (18.8km)
- Newclare (18.8km)
- Orange Grove (26.4km)
- Hillbrow (32.2km)
- Yeoville (32.2km)
- Turffontein (32.2km)
- Kenilworth (32.2km)
- Rosettenville (32.2km)
- Alrode (32.7km)
- Lyndhurst (33.1km)
- Isando (35.1km)
- Waverly (37.1km)
Accommodation around Rose Deep
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rand Airport (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Klipriviersberg (26.4km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Simmer and Jack Gold Mine (5.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Cinderella Dam (35.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Rosherville Dam (11.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Victoria Lake (5.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Elsburgspruit (34.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Johannesburg (18.8km)
Airports close to Rose Deep
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (11.9km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (50km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (90.1km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (130.9km)
Heidelberg(GHC), Heidelberg, South africa (146.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rose Deep
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (60.1km)
Springs, Springs, South africa (94.2km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (150.6km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (153.4km)
Waterkloof afb, Waterkloof, South africa (153.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.