Traveling Luck for Selection Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Selection Park?What's around Selection Park?
Wikipedia near Selection Park
Where to stay near Selection Park
The timezone in Selection Park is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3000°, Longitude. 28.4500°
Weather near Selection Park; Report from Springs, 27.5km away
Satellite map around Selection Park
Loading map of Selection Park and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selection Park, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Dunnottar (20.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Largo Colliery (32.3km)
- industrial area;
- an area characterized by industrial activity.
- Vosterskroon (34.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Nigel van Ryn Reefs (49.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Springs (27.5km)
Airports close to Selection Park
Heidelberg(GHC), Heidelberg, South africa (83.6km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (95.8km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (108.1km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (164.4km)
Wonderboom(PRY), Pretoria, South africa (263.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selection Park
Springs, Springs, South africa (27.5km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (57.7km)
Waterkloof afb, Waterkloof, South africa (200.1km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (202.9km)
Swartkop, Swartkop, South africa (216.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.