Traveling Luck for Venterspos, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Venterspos?What's around Venterspos?
Wikipedia near Venterspos
Where to stay near Venterspos
Also known as Venterspost
The timezone in Venterspos is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -26.2667°, Longitude. 27.6333°
Satellite map around Venterspos
Loading map of Venterspos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Venterspos, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Venterspos (0km)
- Venterpos-West (0km)
- Ten Acre (8.8km)
- Randfontein South (13.5km)
- Hillside (14.3km)
- West Rand Garden Estate (14.4km)
- Kocksoord (20.5km)
- Westonaria (20.5km)
- Vleikop (23.6km)
- Wheatlands (26.8km)
- Mohlakeng (27km)
- Rikasrus (30.2km)
- Bekkersdal (30.2km)
- Droogheuwel (33.2km)
- Elands (39.2km)
- Toekomsrus (39.4km)
- Western Areas (40.4km)
- Hillshaven (41km)
- Brandvlei (55.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Venterspos Lokasie (41.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Die Oog van Wonderfontein (51.1km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Randfontein (37.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Wagterskop (39.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Vleikop (18.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (18.9km)
Airports close to Venterspos
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (164.6km)
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (183.4km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (209.7km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (222.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Venterspos
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (79.7km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (108.2km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (165.5km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (175.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.