Traveling Luck for Waterpan, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Waterpan?What's around Waterpan?
Wikipedia near Waterpan
Where to stay near Waterpan
The timezone in Waterpan is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.35°, Longitude. 27.7166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Waterpan, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Waterpan (0km)
- Panvlakte (14.4km)
- Syferfontein (23.6km)
- Driehoek (26.2km)
- Jachtfontein (26.9km)
- Elandsfontein (27km)
- Modderfontein (28.8km)
- Zuurbekom (30.7km)
- Elandsfontein (30.8km)
- Libanon (35.4km)
- Gemspost (40.4km)
- Rietfontein (40.5km)
- Poortjie (41.1km)
- Poortjie (43.2km)
- Hartebeestfontein (46.3km)
- Middelvlei (47.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Venterspos Lokasie (28.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Peter Wright Dam (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Klein Rietspruit (28.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Donaldson Aerodrome (28.7km)
Airports close to Waterpan
Rand(HCS), Johannesburg, South africa (159.5km)
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (177.1km)
Johannesburg international(JNB), Johannesburg, South africa (204.6km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (206.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Waterpan
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (105.5km)
Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South africa (121.5km)
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (130.2km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (137km)
Brakpan, Brakpan, South africa (211.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.